Hey! I’m Sarvani
home: 🇺🇸 —> 🇮🇳 //🎨//🌈
interests: marvel//premier league//social justice issues
I’m an Indian-American art major whose only personality traits are being a Roski student, dying my hair/piercing myself every time I have a mental breakdown and having lived in two countries ($5 if you guess both correctly).
I have always been artistically inclined (allow me to direct your attention to the ornately handcrafted paper trees that I subtly attached to old shorts in Fig1 on the right; they acted as a simultaneous tribute to a holiday where I celebrated my commitment to capitalism, and as a commentary on how social desires—like my mom’s desire for me to not ruin perfectly good clothing—are sometimes unattainable).
In my free time, I like to:
- Spiderman (that’s it. that’s the whole thing.)
<h2>Talk about how I handcoded that one website that one time so I’m basically a #CSBA student</h2>(my website that I keep building is sarvanik.com)
- I’m really proud of this publication I created this past summer about my mom, her village overrun with monkeys, and Indian textile handcrafts
- Mentally compose fits and makeup combos to distract myself from impending unemployment/ boring lectures (like I’m doing now, incidentally :)
- Watch the premier league but only like three games a season so I feel relevant and so I can say I’m not like the other girls
- Anything remotely creative (design, visual + performing arts, BIPOC culture and queer heritage)
- also toxically psychoanalyzing people
Here are some testimonials:
She changes her hair color so much she wouldn’t have to worry about changing her identity if she was on the run from the police.
Kavya Danturti, future delinquent
One time last year, she made me sniff some corn that went bad. It was nasty, I don’t think I’ve ever recovered from the trauma.
Helen Guo, avid watcher of corn-tok and Sarvani’s ex-roommate
She’s basically a God. Can you move your chappal away from my face now?
Leslie Martinez, currently in witness protection