Thanks for applying to Spark SC Board. We loved reading your application, and have chosen you for our first round of interviews! First round interviews will be taking place this Tuesday and Wednesday in West Annenberg from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Please sign up for your slot at the link below. You will be interviewing solo, but we have staffed interviews so that two candidates will be interviewed at any given time.
We know we don’t have to ask, but please refrain from moving or altering anyone else’s slot. Doing so will result in immediate disqualification from Spark SC Board recruitment.
As always, please reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com. Please note that these are the only times available for interviews. We cannot guarantee exceptional time slots.
- There is no need to arrive in business-wear nor do you need to bring a resume!
- Our goal is to get acquainted with you and your passions, so remember to smile, and take your time answering our questions
- Authenticity pays big dividends
- Each interview will run for a max of 25 minutes. Please be punctual.
- West Annenberg (ASC or "Old Annenberg") is the building where all interviews are being held. Historically, we have moved interviews around from room to room depending on the noise level, number of classes in session, and general foot-traffic, so we'll let you know where to go when you arrive to the lobby (entrance facing Heritage Hall).
We're excited to meet you!
All the Best,
Spark SC Board